Why My HP Printer Says Offline?
HP is a multinational company that is highly known for its Products and printer models, such as Laserjet, Inkjet, Officejet etc. The ranges of printers are popular among the customers, due to their features and reliability. But even these products also face issues. One of the most common issue is “HP printer offline”. After reading the blog you will learn that how to resolve the printer offline problems.
How to resolve the HP Printer offline issue?
While working on the system, if HP printer keeps going Offline that means it is unable to receive any command from your system and thereby unable to carry out other functions. It’s understand that how frustrating it can get if your print goes offline while you are in the middle of some important work. To assist you, the company has come up with the support system names HP Printer Assistant, that has been installed in your computer for handling the printer operations. In the aforementioned section, we have stated the issues leading to the “HP Printer is Offline” status and the ways to rectify them. Let’s Move on!
The first and very basic step is to check the internet connection:
Sometimes when your HP Printer shows hp printer offline status. It is not properly connected to your computer. This can lead to the printing error. Check same with the printing function.
My HP Printer Says It’s Offline:-
(a) There are several reasons why a hp printer keeps going offline? One of the key reasons for the HP printer showing offline is an issue with its Wi-fi connectivity.
(b) Another key reason for the hp printer to be offline is that its IP address is not configured properly. Hence the message show “hp printer is offline”.
How to check the IP address is configured properly or not?
If you want to check the IP address is configured or not, just follow the steps given below.
1. First, Open the HP configuration screen.
2. Second, Click on the networking tab.
3. In settings, Select the IP address option from the drop-down menu.
4. At last, Click on the manual setting option and enter the accurate IP address correctly.
These steps will allow the user to remove the error that arises due to an incorrect IP address.
When My HP Wireless Printer Goes Offline?
HP printers need a secure connection and connectivity. Check out the option “Use the printer in offline mode”. You must ensure that this option is not selected on his printer as it would not allow the user to use the printer.
Follow the steps given below:
1. Select the Start menu
2. Click on settings
3. Click on devices
4. Go to “printer and scanners”
5. From the listed queue uncheck the box given in front of “Use hp printer offline.”
This would bring back your hp printer in online mode.
How Do I Switch My HP Printer Offline to Online?
You have to ensure that the printer and any other device from which you want print are connected to the same wifi network. This will allow you to carry out printing activities in the easy way. The built-in menu have a key feature, allows the user to identify which network is configured on the printer. In other words, both the printer and the PC need to be connected on the same network to do the tasks efficiently and smoothly.
An HP wireless printer can be used in your office or home to print the documents. All documents are sent to the printer. Then it reads them and print all your documents successfully.
It will always give you options:
1. Such as documents that are sent successfully to the printer. Please specify the number of copies you need to print in the dialogue box before giving the print option.
2. Once the HP printer is configured in the system you can reboot the system. It saves the settings of the HP Printer.
3. It can run a smooth operation on your system.
Other Reasons for the HP Printer Offline:-
Paper jams, low ink levels, voltage fluctuations, lack of compatibility are other reasons that HP printer is offline. Another way a user can print the documents is by an email address you can create a hp e-print email address for your printer when u are purchasing the printer. This feature in HP printers allows a user to print documents through an email address.
What Does It Mean When HP Printer Keeps Going Offline again?
To avoid HP printer keep going offline, ensure that printer drivers are accurately installed and updated. Constant and timely updating of printer drivers eradicates the possible errors that can occur printer offline. When a user experiences Hp printer offline issue, there are many ways to identify.
One of the key ways to resolve the issue is
1. Click the wi-fi printing option in the printer by pressing the Wi-fi button.
2. Go to the Network settings in your system. It will provide you a list of printers available in the range.
3. Select your printer from the listed printers. Post this step your print tasks can be completed as it will show you HP printer is online- Its ready for printing.
How To Fix HP Printer Offline In Windows 10?
Let us see how we can fix the problem of printer HP printer offline windows 10:
For setting up the hp printer from offline to online status
1. Click on the search bar go into control panel.
2. Select printer and devices- it will show you that your printer is offline.
3. Please select the printer right click on the printer.
4. Click on printer properties.
5. After clicking on properties, uncheck the SNNP status in the dialogue box and click OK.
it will help the user to bring back the hp printer from offline to online in Windows 10. Now it’s ready for printing. After that cancel the Previous Stuck Commands and Restart the System to fresh to fix HP Printer is Offline issue. In many cases when the HP printer says Offline, the fault gets rectified by canceling all the former printing command traffic and starting the printer a fresh.
Remove and Reinstall the Printing Machine: Remove hp printer offline error
If the given steps don’t work. Try removing your system and reinstalling it. To remove the system, follow the steps given below.
1. Open “Drivers and Devices” from the start option.
2. Right-click on your printer model and select “Remove’.
3. In order to reinstall the same connect the printer to your computer and turn it on.
4. Turn on the printing system and open the computer settings.
5. From the screen select “Change PC Settings” and open “PC and devices” and thereafter select “Devices”.
6. Click on “Add a device” and select your printer option to end the reinstalling process.
When HP Printer is Offline – Check and Deactivate the Automated Offline Commands:
Sometimes the HP printer is offline and pauses printing commands activates automatically impeding the printing functions. In the given steps, we have mentioned the way to turn of such automated commands.
1. Go to window button, look for “Devices and Printers” and select it.
2. Select the icon of your installed printer.
3. Right-click on the icon and click “See what’s printing”.
4. On the upper left corner of the next page click on the “Printer” menu.
5. Click to remove any checkmarks next to “Pause printing” or “Use Hp printer offline” options.
TAGS: HP PRINTER GOES OFFLINE, HP PRINTER IS OFFLINE, HP PRINTER KEEPS GOING OFFLINE, HP PRINTER OFFLINE, HP PRINTER OFFLINE FIX, HP PRINTER OFFLINE FIX WINDOWS 10, HP PRINTER OFFLINE MAC, HP PRINTER OFFLINE STATUS, HP PRINTER OFFLINE WINDOWS 10, HP PRINTER SAYS OFFLINE, HP PRINTER SHOWING OFFLINE