Why is my HP Printer Not Printing? [Fixed] | HP Printer Assistant
Why is my HP Printer not printing? HP printers are vastly used for personal, professional, or commercial purposes. However, the organizations are dealing with technology and are by using the features that make their tasks easier. From printing by PC to online printing via mobiles, the method has changed completely.
Separately from these advanced features, HP printers still display problems. If you are getting any problem with the printer, ensure that you take help from the expert. In many cases, users find the ‘HP Printer Not Printing’ issue. Along with this, other issues also affect the printing experience. Thus, to throw out them, go yourself as per the steps given below.
How you can Troubleshoot HP printer common errors?
There could be several factors, that can affect your HP printer performance. Right from the beginning, when you install or set up an HP printer, you require to pay attention to eliminate errors. Also connect a printer with the PC or laptop, instead of it, connecting wireless is the most important process to do.
However, odds may arise that you can face the error. In that case, it is optional to go with the manual process as below.
Why is my HP printer not printing? How to fix it?
‘HP printer won’t print’ is what your problem is? These steps below will help you get rid of the color printing error.
- Firstly, ensure that you have installed HP Printer Assistant.
- Second is, Check whether the printer driver is compatible with the printer model. And you have installed the latest one.
- Load the essential amount and size of pages on the paper tray.
- If you print via wireless networks, ensure that the printer and PC are connected with a single and stable network.
- Install the ink cartridge with full ink.
- Check the connections of the cable.
After you determine all the checks, try to take a print and you will see your printer working.
Steps to Fix HP Printer not printing issue:-
- Check and install/ re-install ink cartridge
- When you see the HP printer not printing black, possibilities are the cartridge is empty
- Open the top cover of your HP printer
- Let the cartridge more to the right corner and then remove it
- Insert a new color cartridge and cover the top
- The printer will start printing correctly
- Using a color ink cartridge will help you determine whether the printer is printing other colors like blue or red. If not, then connect with a technician to get HP Customer Support
Unable to download free HP drivers updates for windows 10?
An older version of Windows OS does not make many problems when you update them. On oppose, Windows 10 updates may cause problems with the printer drivers. Once you update the window, you notice that the HP printer won’t print after the update. If this is the case. then the given steps will help you to fix it.
- Uninstall HP support assistant in the first place
- Go to the official HP support website
- Click ‘Support’> Software and drivers > Printers
- Submit your HP printer name or model
- From the next page, you can install HP support assistant and other utilities depending on the printer model
How to fix HP Printer In Error State?
- The error text generally looks on the printers with LED screens
- If you are getting the text of ‘HP Printer in Error State’ then power off the printer.
- Disconnect and then reconnect the cables.
- If there is a problem with the internet, you will see ‘HP Printer Offline’ error message. In this case, reconnect the printer and PC with the same network
- Go the official HP support webpage – https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor-printing-problems
Support> Support & Troubleshoot > Diagnostic tools (from the blue bannered menu)> Printer Setup > Download ‘HP PRINT AND SCAN DOCTOR FOR WINDOWS PC’
Install the tool and run the task to repair your HP printer in an error state.
What If HP Printer in Mac not Printing clearly?
You may also encounter that your printer offline or Not Responding on Mac. Check out the steps given below to troubleshoot it.
- Check whether the printer is connected properly with Mac
- Install a color printer cartridge
- Reset the printer settings
- To reset printer settings, click Apple menu> System Preferences> Print & Fax, Print & Scan
- Click-Right on the screen then select ‘Reset printing system’ option > Reset > Ok
- This will change the setting to default settings
No matter what issue are you facing, performing steps by yourself to troubleshoot will help you fix any problem. On the other hand, if you had already tried to fix the errors but still not able to get the solution of ‘why is my printer not printing?’ Then it’s time to take help from the technicians.
From the official HP support page, choose the option of ‘HP Chat’. You will connect with a robot HP support assistant at first. Nevertheless, you can get in touch with a real-time assistant if the robotic assistant fails to fix the issue.
Whether you print with Windows 10, 7, Mac, or via any mobile device, and facing issues meanwhile, pursue direct HP support.
Read Official Articles –