Troubleshoot HP Printer – Steps to Download HP Printer Assistant
Hewlett packard is not need any kind of introduction in the field of laptops, printers, etc. They are mainly known as “HP” in the market. In the today’s world, everyone need the printer that is reliable and comfortable and do the printing of good quality. Now in the world of modern technology, HP printers also enhancing their technology related to printing. HP printers provides you all the qualities that you need in your printer. They are easy to use. You can get print of good quality.It is the most trustworthy company in the field of printers.And when you talk about HP printer service,the match is unbeatable. If you are getting problems in your HP printer. You can take the help of HP Printer official site (https://support.hp.com).
What is HP Printer Assistant Software?
HP printer Assistant is a printing software, that manages the printing work of the printer. HP printer assistant not only manages the printing work, but also improve the efficiency and performance of the printer. It also manages the records of your printing documents. Usually HP printer assistant installed automatically, when you install Hp printer drivers in your Computer, laptops. You can easily track the level of ink, usage of pages, documents that you scanned and the images that you print.
If HP printer assistant is not downloaded in your computer, then you can download it easily by using some steps given below.
1. Download and install the full feature software for your printer from the HP website.
2. If your printer is connected with a USB cable to your laptop or computer, just disconnect it. If needed, then it prompts during the software installation.
3. Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads(https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers).
4. Let’s identify your product to get started page displays, click Printer, type your printer model number,click Submit.
5. The OS system set is default in the result page.
6. If you want to change the operating system, click Change, select your version, and then go to Change.
7. Under the Driver heading, click Download.
During the installation, choose Typical or Recommended type of installation when prompted by the software installer.
NOTE: HP Printer Assistant is not available for Mac computers. The Mac print driver installs HP Utility, which has similar tools and features.
Turn on the printer.
In any case, you are not able to understand the steps, you can take the help of the technicians who are available for 24*7. Get HP Printer support and get solution within quick time.