MSN Support Number- Resolve MSN Email Issues
After clicking on an email I’m unable to read it. What to do?
MSN email services is quite popular in the USA and all around the world. The services of MSN is used by millions of people for their work i.e for both professional and personal work. You can send both kind of emails with the help of MSN. MSN has many outstanding features that you can use by getting premium subscription. Sometimes we get technical glitches in our email account. If you get any MSN technical issue in your account, you can get the support from the MSN. The number for MSN support is toll-free.
I have given the answers of some issues. The solutions are Microsoft certified. You can follow the given steps if you are getting this issue.
The issue is when I tried to read email by clicking on it. I am unable to read it. So what is the solution to resolve this?
Check out the given steps.
1. The first step is to check the number of emails in your Inbox. You also have to check the inbox folders of every account.
2. If there are large amount of emails, It will take long time to synchronize with the email servers. So this can delay your messages.
3. The synchronization of the MSN email is depends upon your speed of the internet connection. Generally the synchronization takes longer time in the dial up connection as compared to the broadband connection. This is true in the two conditions first when you doing synchronization for the first time, and second when you upgrade the newer version of the MSN.
4. The initial step of synchronization is one-time delay and needs to complete, it is advisable for the user that your MSN emails should work correctly.
What are the Steps for Email synchronization, when I sign-in to my MSN Email Account?
If you are sign-in into the MSN explorer, you can do the email synchronization by checking out the steps given below.
1. Click Mail & More at the top of your MSN Explorer screen.
2. Click the Synchronization button (an envelope with two green arrows) at the top of your Mail Inbox screen, or press the F5 key on your keyboard.
3. If any error messages appear, write them down and search MSN Solution Center for a solution, or ask a question.
4. Press the CTRL+SHIFT+F9 keys on your keyboard to clear the local data store.
Note: You are required to go through the steps to setup your sign-in screen by entering the username and password before you can use the MSN Explorer.
5. MSN may take longer to sign-in as we just cleared the local store and it is required to rebuild the data for your use.
6. Disable any firewall or security software, and re-enable the software.
Warning: This will make your network more vulnerable to attack by malicious users or by malicious software such as viruses while the firewall or security software is disabled.
If your network carries other hardware such as routers, hubs, switches, or a wireless access point, and you are attempting to use POP3 to retrieve your e-mail. Try bypassing the hardware and connect your computer directly to the modem. If you cannot do this, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for more information.
This is the solution for your query. If you are still finding issues in your MSN account, contact MSN support number.
Tags: MSN Support Number, MSN Email, MSN email account, MSN account, MSN internet explorer