How to use HP Printer Assistant to Connect your HP Printer as a new Printer?
This blog is especially for those who uses HP Printer with HP Printer Assistant software with the window computers.
HP Printer Assistant is printer management software use to set up your printer, scan, order supplies, check ink levels, and more. It comes with printers who manufactured after 2010.
Sometimes when we upgrade our windows, the information relates to the HP Printer assistant is completely lost. When this happens, use HP Printer Assistant to connect your printer as a new printer.
What are the steps for HP Printer Setup & Software?
1. Reconnect the printer
2. Connect the printer again to regain access to HP Printer Assistant tools.
3. Click Connect a new printer.
4. Select the connection type when prompted, and then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
NOTE: If a red X displays and the connection fails, click Retry, and then continue to the next step.
5. Turn off the printer, and then restart your computer.
6. Turn on the printer, and then open HP Printer Assistant.
7. If HP Printer Assistant opens, the issue is resolved.
If HP Printer Assistant does not open or the connection fails, continue to the next step.
The next step is how to uninstall any HP printer software?
1. If you want to reinstall the latest driver, just uninstall the HP print driver and software.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if necessary.
3. In Windows, search for and open the Control Panel.
4. Click “Programs and Features”.
5. From the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
7. Restart the computer.
How to reinstall the latest driver from the HP website?
After uninstalling the software, download and install the latest version of the full feature software.
NOTE: You can also use the installation CD if it includes the driver for your version of Windows.
Turn on the printer.
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if necessary. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
2. Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
3. If a Let’s identify your product to get started page displays, click Printer, type your printer model number, and then click Submit.
4. If you need to change the operating system, click Change, select your version, and then click Change.
5. Under the Driver heading, click Download for the full software package, or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
The next steps is restart the computer and the printer:
1. Restart the computer and the printer to finish setting up the software in Windows.
2. Turn off the printer, and then go to windows button, click on it and press power button. Click on “restart” option.
3. Turn on the printer, and then open HP Printer Assistant.
4. If HP Printer Assistant opens, the issue is resolved.
5. If HP Printer Assistant does not open, and the Printer Setup & Software screen displays, click Connect a new printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the printer and computer to complete the installation.
By using these steps, you can get the solution of your HP printer issue easily. If you are still finding issues in your Printer by using these steps, contact HP Printer Assistant support expert. They provide you the instant solution to your issue. They will give you step -by-step instructions and you just have to follow the instructions on the phone. 24*7 HP Printer support for your help is available.