How to move MSN Email Contacts to Outlook Email?
Keep your contacts updated across email platforms takes just a few minutes.
When you’re swapping from one email provider to another, take your contacts with you is crucial to keep your business run easily. If you have a list of contacts in your email allied with an MSN Hotmail or Windows Live account. Save them as a CSV file and then import them into your Outlook account.
To import MSN contacts to your Outlook account, check out the steps given below.
- Log in to your Hotmail or Live account.
- Click the “Contacts” tab on the left side of the page, and then click “Options,” then “Export Contacts.”
- Click the “Export Contacts” tab in the window that appears on your screen, and then click the “Save” button when prompted.
- Select a location to save the file among the folders on your computer, and then click the “Save” button. Your contacts will be saved as a CSV file.
- Open your Outlook mail account.
- Click on the “File” menu from the Outlook main menu, and then click “Open,” then “Import.” Select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next.”
- Select “CSV” from the “Select file type to import” list of selections, and then click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Browse” button and then locate the CSV file you saved to your computer. Select whether to delete or import duplicate items and then click the “Next” button.
- Select your “Contacts” folder from the “Select destination folder” list of selections, click the “Next” button, and then click the “Finish” button. Your contacts will then be imported to your Outlook Contacts folder.
By using these steps, you can easily move your contacts from your MSN email account to the Outlook account. For assistance, you can contact at MSN support number.