How to Fix Paper jam issue of HP Printer?
If you are a printer user, you know which issue am I talking about? Many users face paper jam issues in their HP Printer. Refer the printer manual to how to fix the paper jam issue of HP Printer. Make sure that you do not use pull to the jammed paper from the front cover. As it may cause harm to the printer. If you want to pull, pull it from the back of the printer or paper tray. Follow the step-by-step instructions given below on how to fix the paper jam issue of the HP printer?
- Make sure that you remove all loose and jammed paper from the input tray area. To check for any jammed paper or objects, use a flashlight.
- Now, remove any loose or jammed paper available from the output tray and then take out any loose or jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area.
- Ascertain that the carriage moves freely and then load plain paper. Make sure that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Now, carefully take out the ink cartridge and reinstall the ink cartridges and then try to print again.
- Turn on the printer, then open the ink cartridge access door and then carefully hold the ink cartridge by its sides.
- Now, reinsert the ink cartridge into its slot and then carefully push it until it locks into place.
- Make sure that you repeat the previous steps to install ink cartridges. Carefully close the ink cartridge access door and then try to print.
- Now, plug in the printer. Still finding the issue, move on to the next step.
- Make sure that you reset the printer to clear the error. In certain situations, an error message may display even after the issue resolves.
- Switch on the printer, if not on, then reconnect the power cord and then try to print.
Best Information to resolve Paper Jam issue of HP Printer
- Firstly, check you detached all jammed paper from the input tray.
- Now find is there any jammed paper available on the ink cartridge area?
- Check whether the cartridge moves freely and load plain paper.
- Then, check the ink cartridges are installed correctly or not.
- If it’s not then reinstalled the ink cartridge again.
- Open the printer, open the cartridge door, and reinsert the cartridge into its slot.
- Repeat the same process to install other cartridges.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door and print again.
- If any error displays, then start to reset the printer.
- Finally, switch on the printer and start a print on the paper successfully.
For more information, if your issue still persists, you can contact HP Printer Assistant Support Number.
Related Official Article links: