Fix HP Printer in Error State | +1-800-214-4506| HP Printer
As a printer user, we need printer for everyday work. If we need some important documents and want to print them, we use printer. Printer is use for many tasks in our everyday life. HP Printers are one of the most popular printers around the world. The millions of people across the globe use HP Printer due to its quality printing and reliability. HP Printer are easy to use and it is user friendly. HP Printer have some tremendous features that you can use for your benefits. If you need.
HP PRINTER IN ERROR STATE:
Often when the user tries to print their important documents, your HP printer stop suddenly and you find a window pops up say” HP Printer in error state”. This is a fault that stops your printer from answering to the print commands you are giving.
What are the reasons for HP Printer in Error State?
The various reasons are responsible for this error.
- First, if this “printer in error state” arises on your printer which is connected to the windows 10 or Mac computer, this means that your printer is turn off.It is not connecting with your PC or by wi-fi and LAN cable properly.
- Sometimes users find errors in their printer due to paper jam and empty ink cartridge. Check out papers and ink in the printer. You have to ensure that there should be no paper jam or no empty cartridge. With the help of HP Printer assistant support you can get the help from the technicians and can resolve your issue. Otherwise, you have to try the steps for the solution.
- If your printer cover is open or printer is not connected to wi-fi properly. You can face “printer in error state” each and every time in your HP Printer.
- A disconnect wire of your HP Printer and computer and the operating system issues are the main issues for your printer in error state.
- The Bluetooth connection, wireless connection could be responsible for your hp printer in error state. Slow speed of internet can one of the main reasons for the error.
Other Reasons for HP printer are in error State:
- If your HP printer drivers are outdated and you did not have hp printer driver updates. As a result, you can face this error.
- BIOS issue is a common factor for harboring the error in printers
- Malware or another virus attack
- If the printer driver gets corrupted
After finding this error in your printer, your printing will get stop. And you are not able to do your important work like if you want to print your official documents etc. We discuss above various conditions, in which you will get your printer is in error state.
Get effective solutions if you are getting this error in windows 10. These effective solutions will help you in fix the printer error in windows 10. You can try these solutions and can fix your HP Printer in error state issue. So your printer can back to work again and you can do your important work.
Here are few simple methods that can work to “fix Printer in an error State on Windows 10”.
Fortunately, if you upgrade your Windows 10 to the latest version.So, it is possible that your printer can get this error notification. With this Printer error, you won’t be able to print.
Whenever we face such as Printer Error State issues in Windows 10, we usually go for uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers and in normally, it helps us in get rid of this problem.
How to Fix HP Printer Error State in Windows 10?
Step One is to Run the Troubleshooter
It’s an advice for you to run a printer troubleshooter if you are not able to print or connect your HP Printer in Windows 10. Please follow the steps given below to troubleshoot printer and fix issues.
(a) Make sure that your printer is plug into the power supply and turn on. Check the USB connection (for wired printers) or the wi-fi connection (for wireless printers).
(b) If above steps do not work, download and run the printer troubleshooter.
Having problems?Then your printer may require a new driver. Right-click on the “Start” button, and then select “Device Manager”. Then “Expand Printers” and locate your printer in the list, right-click on it, then choose “Update Driver” option.
In this way, you can resolve your issue.
Step two is Check Wi-Fi or Cable:
After using the steps given above, if your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,”.There could be a problem with the printer itself.Make sure the printer is turn on and connects with your PC by wireless connection or with cable. Also check the printer jam problem and ink cartridge of the HP printers.
Step third is to “fix HP Printer offline” and Choose “Use Printer Online” Option:
If the HP printer is in Offline state, then follow the instructions and fix your “HP Printer Offline”.
- Click on the “Windows + X”, then go to “Control Panel” and then click on “Devices and printers”.
- Then click on the “Printer”.
- If the “Printer is offline”, then it shows “Offline Message” status. check the Printer is online it shows “Ready”.
- Check the HP Printer is offline, set it to online.
- Then right-click on the printer and then choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Then display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
It is essential to check that the paper should load on the printer tray. Before doing this, you have to assure that the printer is turn off. Now, turn on your printer and wait for a minute until your HP printer gets ready state. Now check the error.
If HP printer in error state issue is still present in your HP printer, then don’t leave it! If you are still finding the issue after performing these steps get the help from the technicians @ hp printer assistant support.
Step four is to Reinstall the printer drivers:
To perform step four i.e. reinstall the printer drivers follow the steps given below:
- Open the Control Panel > select View By Large icons
- Click on Devices and Printers
- Right-click on your printer > select Remove device
- Confirm the device removal and restart your computer
After the PC restarts, it should automatically perceive and install your printer. if not, unplug your printer and plug it back again.
Step five is to Set the Print Spooler services to automatic:
- Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type services.msc in the Run box and press enter.
- Search for the Print Spooler service in the right pane and first make sure that it is set to start.
- Right-click on Print Spooler > select Proprieties.
- In the General tab, set Startup type to automatic from the drop-down menu > click Apply > OK
- Close the Services window and restart your computer. Check if your issue gets resolve or not.
Steps six is to ensure that the Paper Is Loaded:
It is important to check whether the paper is loaded on the printer tray. Before doing this, you have to give assurance that the printer is turned off. Now, turn on your printer and wait for a minute until your HP printer is in the ready state. Now check for the error.
If HP printer in error state problem is still existing in your HP printer, then don’t wag-off! If your HP printer not printing, contact HP support for more help from experts. You only need to call and get associated with them hassle-freely. They will proffer you exact solution of this query.
Steps seven is to Update Windows:
- Press the Start button > open Settings
- Click Update & Security
- Select Windows Update
- Click Check for updates
If it finds any updates, let it complete the process. Restart your computer. After rebooting your PC, check if update Windows fixes the issue or not.
These are the solutions that you can use if your printer is in error state, after getting all the methods I hope that your issue will get resolve within time. If you are still getting this issue, and you are not able to perform any step. Take the help of HP Printer assistant support.
How to Fix HP Printer in error state in Mac or iOS Device?
If you are a Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod user then you can also face issues with the HP printer connectivity. And this could be irritating for some users who use Mac. An Apple device user may encounter problems in their HP printer failure due to not able to print their documents and images. But we mention few steps to troubleshoot HP printer connectivity setback for Mac.
The issues you can face in your Mac when you fail to print from these devices is given below:
- You can’t see your printer in your device, or you get the notification regarding missing Mac Hp printers.
- Next, you may get the message that software for your device isn’t available.
- Your Mac or iOS device is showing some other problems related to printer.
To get rid of the printer issue, check the problem of the printer yourself or contact the HP printer assistant support.
How to resolve Air-Print Enabled Printer Error in Mac?
If your HP printer is showing Air-Print “printer in error state” in Mac, first thing you have to ensure that it’s connecting to the same Wi-Fi network that you are using for your Mac or iOS device. But if you are still facing issues of HP Printer in your Mac, iPhone, iPad etc. then try these solutions given below:
- Restart your Wi-Fi router and then restart your printer.
- You can bring your printer closer to the Wi-Fi router.
- Update your Wi-Fi and your printer with the latest version.
- Next, update the software for your Mac or iOS device.
HP Printer is in error state for Mac
If your printer showing error in printing or it is Air Print-enabled then you can follow the further step-by-step guide:
Disconnect the cable of your printer that is connected to your Mac, or if you have a wireless printer then disconnect it as well.
Now turn off your printer.
Get the latest software update for your Mac it will automatically download the latest software for the most printers as part of these updates, so it’s best not to install the software that your printer manufacturer provides.
- Turn on your printer and wait until it starting. Now reconnect your printer with Mac.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Now select your printer given in the list of devices.
- If you don’t find your printer in the list then click + at the bottom of the list, then choose the command to add a printer or scanner.
- The window that will open offers you more way to search and add a printer.
If you are unable to resolve HP printer issues related to your Mac, contact HP Printer assistant support number & get the help from the technicians.