A Comprehensive Guide For HP LaserJet P1102W Printer Wireless Setup
We are providing a comprehensive guide for wireless setup. You can do the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless printer setup on any device. We have given the way that you can do this setup on both Windows and Mac OS.
Check out the steps given below for the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless printer setup without CD-
- To setup HP LaserJet P1102W, first, you require to download the drivers for your device on which you want to use the printer.
- Download the drivers from the HP Printer official website. After downloading the driver, you will be able to perform HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup.
- From the list of drivers, click on the drivers that you need to download it will take some time.
- Now when you click on the link, you will see a download has started. After downloading the drivers, try to install it First.
- When you install the drivers of HP LaserJet P1102W wireless printer in your computer, try to connect your PC through a wireless mode.
- Keep following the prompts. Ensure that your selections as per the shown setup. Connect the computer to the printer with the USB cable.
- After the setup is completed successfully, you should print a configuration report of the printer. Ensure that the printer has the SSID name.
You can print the report in two steps-
(i) Firstly, make sure that the printer is on, and the light is Green.
(ii) Secondly, press and hold the ‘cancel’ button of the LaserJet printer. Hold it until the green light of the device starts to blink in response. At this point, you will get the configuration report of the printer.
Once the steps mentioned above are taken care of, disconnect the USB connection between the printer and the computer.
Finally, the HP LaserJet P1102w wireless printer is ready to use over a wireless network connection.
How to Connect HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup On Mac?
Check out the instructions to set up your HP LaserJet P1102 wirelessly to Mac: –
- Firstly, turn on your printer and ensure that there is no error light on the printer. And your printer is in ready status.
- Now, turn on your Mac device. Connect both the printer and mac device to the same wi-fi network.
- Next, Connect MAC Device to the Printer Using the USB Cable.
- A pop-up window will show on the screen automatically. It will ask for permission to download and install the necessary software. Press the “install” option to grant permission.
- The prompt of the license agreement will follow the permission. Read the terms carefully, click on ‘Agree’ button. This will automatically download and install the necessary software for your printer.
- Once the installation is done, click on the ‘Apple’ icon and open ‘system preferences’. Next, click on the ‘printers and scanners’ section.
- Then click on ‘open print queue’ and press the ‘printer setup’ button. Now click on ‘settings’ and press on the ‘utility’ button and click on the ‘open printer utility’ button.
- In the new window click on the ‘HTML configuration’ at the bottom of the left-hand side. Afterward, click on the ‘networking’ tab. Select ‘Wireless’ under the ‘IPV4 Configuration’. Now under the ‘Wireless’ section, change the status from ‘disabled’ to ‘enabled’.
- Click on ‘apply’ and select ‘Ok’.
- Now go back on the previous page of wireless setup. Under the ‘Network Name (SSID)’ choose the name of your shared network from the bottom right corner of the window. Then press the button that shows the two arrows on the left-hand side of the network names.
- Under the authentication field, select the ‘Security Mode’ from the drop-down menu at the bottom. Type the correct network password and press on the ‘apply’ button. Now again return to ‘printers & scanners’ and click on the (+) sign.
- From the pop-up window select HP LaserJet P1102W printer. Then bring the drop-down menu in the ‘use’ section at the bottom and choose your printer name. Click on ‘Add’.
At last, your HP Laserjet P1102w wireless printer will be set up on MAC and ready to print. Still, getting problems in your HP Printer? Not able to resolve your issues. Don’t worry. Contact HP Printer Assistant support experts and get instant solutions to your issues.