123.hp.com/setup Connect HP printer to wireless Network – HP Printer Assistant
How do I install HP 123?
To install the HP 123 you have to download the printer software. Follow the given instructions and download it in your computer.
1. Connect your printer to a wireless network.
2. On the printer control panel, touch the wireless icon.
3. Download and install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
4. Enter your printer name and model number.
5. Click Download.
By following these instructions, you can install HP123 for your HP Printer.
How do I connect my HP Printer to a new wireless network?
These are the steps to connect HP printer to a new wireless network.
1. Make sure that your computer and network are compatible. In order to use HP Auto Wireless Connect, both computer and printer meet the specific requirements.
(a ) Windows vista, window 7, window 10, or OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Macintosh).
(b) Connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection. 5.0GHz networks are not currently supported by HP.
(c) Must use a wireless connection to your network and the operating system.
Must Use a dynamic IP address, not a static one (if you haven’t explicitly paid for a static IP address, you most likely have a dynamic IP address).
2. Search for your printer’s software. Go to https://123.hp.com/setup and type in your printer’s model number, and install the printer software.
3. When the software file is download, just double click on it, and install it to your computer.
4 Turn on your printer. If your printer is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect, it will prepare the printer to connect automatically. Printer can only retain this setting for two hours.
5 Follow the given instructions until you reach the “Network” section. These will vary depending on your printer and OS of your computer.
6 Select “Network” (Ethernet/Wireless). This option is in the middle of the page.
7 Click “Yes”. Doing so will locate the printer and send your wireless network’s information over to the printer.
8 Wait for your printer to connect. It may be a few minutes before your printer is able to connect. Once it does, you should see a confirmation on your computer’s screen.
9 Finish the setup process. Complete the setup on your computer by following the rest of the on-screen prompts. Once the setup is complete, you’ll be able to start using your printer.
Still finding issues in your HP printer. Talk to the HP Printer assistant executive and get the help for your HP Printer issues.